General terms and conditions of sale
SAS Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax-Les-Thermes (hereinafter referred to as “the establishment”) operates the website www.valleedax.fr, a reservation site for fully equipped flats offered for rent for short or long stays.
The present general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties within the framework of the reservation of services with the establishment, directly or indirectly, on line on the site www.valleedax.fr, by e-mail, or by telephone with the establishment.
BOOKING WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT
– For any reservation made on the website www.valleedax.fr, the client chooses the services and pricing conditions presented on the website on the day of the reservation.
-The client acknowledges that he/she is aware of the nature and terms of the reservation of the services, and that he/she has requested and obtained the necessary and/or additional information to make the reservation with full knowledge of the facts. He/she completes the online form and makes the payment using his/her credit card. The reservation is deemed to have been made as soon as the establishment receives the reservation and the online prepayment by credit card. In the event of an error on the part of the customer, no refund procedure will be initiated.
– A reservation made directly by telephone or e-mail must, in order to be firm and definitive, be guaranteed by a valid bank card or have been prepaid. The establishment reserves the right to pre-authorise the debiting of the credit card at the time of booking. If the credit card is rejected, the residence may cancel the reservation.
– For the reservation of a stay at a promotional rate for early booking or last minute booking, which cannot be modified, exchanged or reimbursed, the reservation is deemed to have been made when 100% of the amount of the services reserved has been paid.
– If a cancellation is due to force majeure, the client is invited to take out personal cancellation insurance, which can be chosen at the time of booking.
– All reservations are nominative and may not be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or for a fee or for commercial purposes.
– If the client indicates on the reservation request a wish (choice of a flat) or a rental object, the establishment will do its utmost to satisfy it within the limits of its possibilities but this additional service does not constitute a contractual guarantee. The non-fulfilment of a wish or a rental shall in no case be a contractual guarantee or a pretext for any request for reimbursement or compensation.
RESERVATIONS ON PARTNER SITES
– The client may make a reservation on one of the establishment’s partner sites. The reservation and the rate offered by the partners may be subject to conditions and restrictions specific to the partner’s general terms and conditions of sale, particularly with regard to cancellation, modification and refund conditions. The client must read the information on the provider’s booking carefully to be aware of these conditions before making a booking with that partner.
– Any changes or cancellations made to a booking made through one of the partners must be made exclusively by the partner.
CONFIRMATION OF THE RESERVATION
– A booking confirmation is automatically sent to the client after the booking has been validated to the email address provided by the client. It summarises the contract offer, the services booked, the prices, the sales conditions relating to the selected tariff accepted by the client, the date of the reservation and practical information on arrival and departure from the establishment. Acceptance of the booking confirmation is contractually binding on the client.
– For any questions relating to the reservation, the client may contact the establishment directly on +33 (0)5 34 14 58 22 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For an online reservation on the website www.valleedax.fr, the client communicates the details of his/her bank card in the context of a payment via the secure payment platform. They must present themselves at the establishment with the bank card that enabled them to guarantee the reservation or make the prepayment. The establishment may ask the customer to show proof of identity in order to prevent credit card fraud.
– The payment is debited at the establishment during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates where the payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment on certain rates).
– In the case of a non-prepaid online rate, the establishment may ask the guest for a deposit or an authorisation to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee the reservation.
– Various additional services and taxes must be paid on site prior to the guest’s departure.
– For all package bookings including accommodation, catering, optional and/or external services, any services not consumed will not be deducted from the balance of the final invoice, for whatever reason. In the case of a tariff subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance is debited at the time of booking.
– In the event that a third party pays for the services of the occupant, the client-occupant shall remain personally responsible for the said payments. In the event that the third party becomes insolvent, the client-occupier (if he cannot meet the payments due) will be forced to leave the premises. Payment for all optional services will be required on presentation of the corresponding invoice.
The client has several means of payment to settle his bill at the establishment: in cash, by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, etc.), by holiday vouchers (only up to 50% of the total amount of the accommodation).
– The prices of the services booked are indicated in euros including VAT on our website and on the booking confirmation received by the client by email.
– The prices are established on a daily basis and are therefore subject to change between the day of the reservation and the date of arrival of the client. Depending on the rate and/or service chosen by the client, specific conditions apply. The client must be aware of these conditions before making a reservation.
– The price of the flat includes the rental of the accommodation only. Optional services such as breakfast, cleaning at the end of the stay, beds made on arrival, bed linen and towels are not included, unless otherwise stated on our website and in the booking confirmation. The guest has the possibility to book them on arrival at the reception of the establishment.
– There is no renewal of rates.
– Children under 24 years of age are free of charge. The child rate applies to children under 14 years of age. The adult rate applies to children aged 14 and over.
– The prices do not include the tourist tax which is collected on behalf of the municipalities applying it in accordance with the legislation in force. This amount is per person and per day and must be paid on site.
– Compensation will be withheld for any damage caused and/or the poor state of cleanliness of the accommodation.
– The terms and conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation. Any cancellation, whether total or partial, must be notified to the establishment in writing (letter or email) and will give rise, unless otherwise specified, to the following charges For any cancellation or modification occurring more than 16 days before the arrival date: no charge will be made.
– For any cancellation or modification 15 days or less before the arrival date, the establishment will charge 100% of the total amount of the stay.
– In case of cancellation without notice or no-show, the total amount of the stay will be charged.
– No refunds will be made for any stay that has been started, interrupted or shortened, even in cases of force majeure.
– Bookings made in the context of the early booking or last minute promotional offer cannot be modified or refunded. The early booking or last minute promotional offer is only valid subject to the availability of the establishment.
– For optional packages, services and activities paid for in advance, the cancellation conditions are the same as those for the rental of a flat. Whatever the reason for the cancellation, the amount of these fees cannot be reduced, as the service providers cannot suffer the consequences of situations that are specific to the client.
– The reception of the hotel is open from 8a.m to 12:00p.m and from 4p.m to 7p.m.
– Breakfast is served from 8am to 10:30a.m and must be booked by 6:30p.m the day before.
– At the reception desk, guests will find information about the hotel’s services, dining options, leisure activities, the tourist attractions of the area and various useful addresses. In case of absence, instructions are posted on the reception door.
For all stays, the client must be able to provide the following:
– Provide a copy of a valid identity document
– Take note of the state of the premises.
– The flats are available from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m., when the establishment closes – no arrivals are possible before this time. Luggage can be left before 12 noon, but this does not give access to the flats under any circumstances.
– In case of late arrival, it is imperative to inform the establishment at 05 34 14 58 22 before 6 p.m. so that the establishment can communicate to the client all the information necessary to recover the keys of the flat.
INVENTORY OF FIXTURES :
– At the time of departure, an inventory of fixtures is carried out by a representative of the establishment. In the event of damage or deterioration, the establishment reserves the right to debit the amount necessary to restore the flat or the common areas as well as any expenses arising from a loss of use or immobilisation.
– The same applies to any infringement found after the client’s departure, where the amount of compensation will be debited to the client’s bank card.
– In the event of a nightly or early departure without a contradictory inventory of fixtures, the establishment reserves the right to debit the amount necessary to restore the flat. The decision to leave without an inventory of fixtures is tantamount to acceptance of the establishment’s decision on the possible charging of fees.
The context of the energy crisis forces us to rethink our consumption habits and to enter collectively into a logic of sobriety.
At our level, the actions we are taking are aimed at significantly reducing our energy consumption; in this sense, we are keen to raise awareness and make our guests aware of their responsibility to control and reduce their energy consumption in their flat during their stay. This is why the electric meter must be read by the client at the beginning of the stay and will be read at the end of the stay. The amount of the client’s deposit may be reduced by the amounts covering abnormally high heating and electricity consumption.
– The flats must be vacated by 10:30 am at the latest.
– In the event of failure to comply with this regulation, the establishment reserves the right to charge an additional night at the public rate displayed on the website www.valleedax.fr.
– However, depending on the availability of the establishment, for a supplement equivalent to 50% of the posted rate, the client may keep his room until 5 pm.
– The flat must be in a clean and tidy condition. If this is not the case, the guest will pay the cleaning fee applicable to their flat. The cleaning fee is compulsory for all departures outside the opening hours of the reception.
– Linen that has been rented must be handed in personally to the staff of the establishment during opening hours, otherwise it will be considered as not returned and will be charged to the client.
– The flats are rented for the number of people indicated for the type of flat. You will be asked for the exact number of people to be registered and their age.
– In the event of failure to comply with these regulations, the establishment reserves the right to charge the client the cost of the flat corresponding to the number of people in excess, whether or not the client is present, at the rate in force at the time of the breach of the internal regulations. The establishment will debit the credit card of the offending client.
– An inventory and inventory of fixtures is given to the client on arrival. The client is responsible for checking the contents of the inventory and for reporting any anomaly, missing or damaged items within one day of arrival. Failure to return the signed form to the reception desk on the day of arrival will imply that the client is satisfied.
– On departure, an inventory of fixtures may be carried out by a representative of the establishment and any discrepancies will be noted and compared with the original inventory and the original inventory of fixtures. Any damage, deterioration or maintenance problems will be charged to the client.
– The daily maintenance of the flats is the responsibility of the clients. Any accommodation returned uncleaned will result in the automatic invoicing of the cleaning fee, the price of which is shown on the back of the inventory sheet given to the client on arrival.
– The client accepts and undertakes to use the flat in good manners, therefore any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order will lead the establishment to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if a payment has already been made. The establishment has internal regulations for the client which are displayed in each flat. The client accepts and undertakes to respect these rules.
– In the event of non-compliance by the client with any of the provisions of the Internal Regulations, the establishment will be obliged to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation and/or without any refund if payment has already been made.
– The management of the establishment reserves the right to enter the flats for maintenance, control and/or security reasons.
– Early departure: a later arrival than planned or an early departure is equivalent to a cancellation by the client for the period of stay not consumed and does not give rise to any refund, whatever the reason.
– Renewal request: subject to availability and at the discretion of the establishment, the length of stay may be extended, without any obligation to stay in the same flat or at the same rate. In the event of an accepted extension of stay and the application of a new price, this will be applicable from the date of signature of the new reservation corresponding to the new period of accommodation agreed.
– Pets are welcome in the hotel at an additional cost. They are welcome only if their presence has been specified and accepted at the time of booking. Otherwise, the management will refuse their presence: the client’s stay and bill will nevertheless be retained.
– Dogs and other animals must never be left at large. They must not be left in the establishment, even locked up, in the absence of their master who is civilly responsible. They must wear a collar with the name of their owner who must have insured and vaccinated them, and must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate in the establishment.
– In order to respect the rest of the other clients, the client must take care not to slam the doors or make too much noise, particularly between 10pm and 8am. Any noise from the neighbourhood due to the behaviour of a person or an animal under his responsibility may lead the management of the establishment to ask the client to leave the establishment, as soon as the noise generated is likely to disturb the peace and quiet of the clientele (article R.1334 and R.1334-31 of the public health code). The offending client will have to pay the full amount of his stay.
– Inside the establishment, vehicles must drive at a speed limited to 10km/hour, respecting the highway code and interior signs. The car park provided for the guests is not supervised.
– The establishment is entirely non-smoking, it is therefore forbidden to smoke in the flats, in the common areas and in the corridors, for obvious reasons of safety and comfort. Failure to comply with this regulation will result in an end-of-stay indemnity of 50€/night for the cleaning that this causes.
– It is also forbidden to store ski boots, skis, sticks, bicycles, scooters… in the flats. A storage room is at your disposal if necessary. Failure to comply with these regulations will result in a charge of 50 € per night for cleaning.
– The establishment offers a WIFI access allowing the client to connect to the Internet. The client undertakes to ensure that the computer resources made available by the establishment are not used in any way for the purposes of reproduction, representation, making available or communication to the public of works or objects protected by copyright or by a neighbouring right, or by any other intellectual property right, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, or any intellectual work within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code, without the authorisation of the holders of the rights provided for in Books I and II of the Intellectual Property Code when such authorisation is required.
– The client is required to comply with the security policy of the establishment’s Internet access provider, including the rules for using the security measures implemented to prevent the illicit use of computer resources, and to refrain from any act that undermines the effectiveness of these measures. If the client does not comply with the above obligations, he/she risks being accused of an infringement of copyright as defined in Article L.335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code), punishable by a fine of 300,000 euros and three (3) years imprisonment.
A set of internal rules is in force in the establishment. In the event of non-compliance with the internal regulations or of damage, violence, non-respect of others, non-payment of the stay, non-respect of the accommodation capacities, the establishment reserves the right to terminate the stay in advance, without refund or compensation.
The client must report any complaints during the stay to the reception of the establishment. Failing this, the stay will, by express agreement, be considered to have taken place in conditions that comply with the contract. All complaints made after the stay will not be taken into consideration.
In the event of the establishment being unavailable, due to technical problems or for any other reason, the establishment reserves the right to accommodate the client in whole or in part in an establishment of an equivalent category (as far as possible) and subject to the client’s prior agreement. All costs involved in the transfer will be borne by the establishment, which will not be liable to pay any additional compensation.
– The information on activities as presented at the reception of the establishment or on the website www.valleedax.fr is given as an indication only. These activities can be practised, for an extra charge, in the region, at the resort, nearby or in the establishment.
– No violent or disturbing games may be played on the premises. As the games and the swimming pool are not supervised, the management declines all responsibility for any accidents that may occur. Please refer to the house rules for information about access to the swimming pool.
The photographs on the website www.valleedax.fr are only intended to illustrate the establishment and its surroundings and to give as accurate an idea as possible of the accommodation offered and the activities that can be carried out locally. Variations may occur, in particular due to the different typology of the accommodation depending on the building or exhibition where it is located, to changes in furniture, to possible renovations in the establishment or in the flats. The client may not claim any compensation for this.
– As the establishment is subject to the status of tourist residences, the provisions of articles 1952 et seq. of the Civil Code, relating to hoteliers, are not applicable. Consequently, the establishment cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of personal objects both inside and outside the facilities (accommodation, communal premises, car park, swimming pool). The client’s personal objects or effects are strictly under his own responsibility. The same applies to their vehicle.
– The establishment cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, in the event of an act of a third party or one of its service providers or due to the client, such as the unavailability of the establishment’s internet network or the interruption of service on the website www. valleedax.fr (due to a technical failure, whether temporary and/or partial or due to a breakdown, repair, update, improvement or maintenance or other), a computer virus or in the event of unauthorised payment by the bank of the credit card holder.
– The establishment shall not be held liable for any indirect damage resulting from the present, in particular operating loss, third party action, customer action or action by its partners.
– Hypertext links may lead to sites other than the website of the establishment, which accepts no responsibility for the content of these sites and the services offered.
– Any reservation or payment that is irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the client will result in the cancellation of the reservation at the client’s expense, without prejudice to any action against the establishment.
Force majeure is any event external to the parties which is both unforeseeable and insurmountable and which prevents either the client or the establishment from fulfilling all or part of the obligations set out in the contract. Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognised by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals. Each party may not be held liable towards the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the Parties, the performance of their mutual obligations and that each Party shall bear the costs arising from it. The Parties shall make every effort to prevent or reduce the effects of non-performance of the contract/quotation caused by an event of force majeure; the Party wishing to invoke an event of force majeure shall immediately notify the other Party of the beginning and end of this event.
– When a client connects to the www.valleedax.fr website, and in particular when he/she makes a reservation, the establishment implements personal data processing under the conditions described in detail in the “Personal Data Protection Charter”.
– The information collected in the context of the reservation is intended for the establishment, its partners and its service providers (in particular online payment service providers) for the purposes of making the reservation or taking pre-contractual measures.
– They may also be used, with the prior agreement of the client, for commercial or operational communication purposes. The establishment may store, process and/or transfer this information to internal departments or to third parties (such as insurance companies, transport companies, subcontractors, reception and technical service providers, etc.) who will only be able to access this data for the purposes of the reservation and the related services.
– This data is kept for the time necessary for its processing. It is managed in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
– The customer has the right to access, modify and delete information concerning him/her. They may exercise this right by sending a letter to Domaine de la Vallée d’Ax – Customer Relations – RN20, Le Tourbillon 09110 Ax-Les-Thermes.
– The customer has the right to object to the use of this information by the residence for communication or commercial prospecting purposes: the objection procedure is shown on our website www.valleedax.fr or in the e-mails sent to the customer. This objection may also be made by post to the same address.
These general terms and conditions of sale may be amended and/or supplemented at any time. In this case, the new version of the general terms and conditions will be posted on our website www.valleedax.fr and will automatically apply to all customers.